Documents and Forms
MULCH : The Public Works Department delivers free mulch to the town residents annually. If you would like to receive the mulch when it is available, please complete the Mulch Waiver Form and mail it to Zebulon Public Works, 450 E. Horton Street, Zebulon, NC 27597. You may also fax it to 919/269-2617.
BACKDOOR SERVICE: Residents who are physically unable to place their solid waste and/or recycling carts at the curbside may request backdoor service. Please complete the request form below and mail or fax it to the Public Works Department. We will notify you upon approval of the request.
STREET AND STORM DRAINAGE STANDARDS & SPECIFICATIONS MANUAL
- Introduction to Specifications
- Section 1 - Introduction to Streets and Standards
- Section 2 - Street, Subdivision Design, Construction & Inspection
- Section 3 - Residential & Commercial Lighting Standards
- Section 4 - Storm Drainage Introduction & Standards
- Ordinance 2012-05 Stormwater
- Interlocal Agreement between Town of Zebulon and Wake County
- Section 5 - Pipe Policy - Material, Installation, Inspection
- Index of Standard Details
- Standard Details - pdf
- Standard Details - dwg
2013 ANNUAL STORMWATER REPORT