The Zebulon Public Works Department is responsible for a variety of programs and services that are provided to the citizens of Zebulon. Some of these services include:
- Yardwaste, Leaf and Bulky Waste Collection
- Street and Sidewalk Maintenance
- Building, Grounds, Cemetery and Park Infrastructure Maintenance
- Project Management and Construction Inspection
- Solid Waste Collection/Recycle Program
- Stormwater Management
For more information about Public Works services, please call 919-269-5285. For 24 hour customer service or after-hours emergencies, please call 919/831-5431. Questions regarding water and sewer service should be directed to the City of Raleigh at 919/250-2737 or after-hours emergencies at 919/829-1930.