Photo Contest Information
The Town of Zebulon and the Zebulon Downtown Arts Council (ZDAC) have partnered to host a photography contest.
We are excited to celebrate arts in Zebulon and look forward to seeing the amazing photos that will be submitted.
Theme - Zebulon 2030
- submissions must depict at least one of the three focus areas: VIBRANT DOWNTOWN, SMALL TOWN LIFE, GROWING SMART
Deadline for Submissions
- digital - September 3rd @ 5pm
- framed - September 13th @ 4pm
Reception for Contest Entries Exhibit at Town Hall
- September 21st - Blind Judging Announced
- 2:00 - 4:00pm - Free
People's Choice Voting at Town Hall
- Begins September 20th - October 12th
- Winner Announced - October 12th at the Farm Fresh Market
By submitting to the competition, you verify these images are yours and you release the Town of Zebulon and the Zebulon Downtown Arts Council to utilize the digital images submitted in anyway.
- Works must be ready for install at the time of drop off. This includes frame, matting, glass, hardware, etc.
- All two-dimensional work must be dry, wired and ready to hang.
- No clip frames or alligator hangers will be allowed.
* Works that are not wired and ready to hang risk disqualification.
If you have questions please contact the Sheila Long (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lisa Markland (email@example.com) .