The Town of Zebulon is committed to connecting our community with resources available during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Wake County is currently following the Governor's Stay at Home Order. Beginning May 8th at 5 PM, there will no longer be a distinction between essential and non-essential.
- Wake County: Wake Forward NEW***
- North Carolina COVID-19 Rapid Recovery Loan for Small Businesses
- US Chamber of Commerce- Guide to Federal Small Business Emergency Loans
- Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina
- Facebook Small Business Grants
- Emergency Loan Overview
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Free Webinars- Venturize
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Loan Advance
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, small business owners in all U.S. states, Washington D.C., and territories are eligible to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan advance of up to $10,000. The SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing.
The loan advance will provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue. Funds will be made available within three days of a successful application, and this loan advance will not have to be repaid. To apply for a COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan, click here.
- The SBA has shared that faith based organizations are eligible for EIDJ resources.
- Step by Step instructions
- NC Small Business Lendors
- NC Restaurant Workers Relief Fund
- Connect 2 Capital
- Yelp- relief fund
- Verizon, AT&T, & Comcast- relief to customers
- GoFundMe- The Small Business Relief Initiative
- Wellness Relief Fund
- Artists Relief
- Arts NC
The below organizations are great opportunities to learn about the resources available for local businesses.
- Wake County Economic Development
- North Carolina Business Relief Resources- EDPNC
- NC Small Business and Technology Development Center- Navigating Your Business Through Covid-19
- Small Business Center Network- Covid-19 Resources
- Zebulon Chamber of Commerce
- Triangle Community Foundation
- NC Main Street & Rural Planning Center- Tips to support local businesses
- Restore Your Economy
- North Carolina Economic Development Association
- Venturize - Free Webinars
- Pacific Community Values- Small Business Advising & Mentoring
- Small Business Majority- Free Webinars
- Join Home Base
- NC Main Street