The Town of Zebulon is currently seeking proposals from qualified independent auditors for a three year term beginning with FY 2021.
The Finance Department is committed to providing sound fiscal management of the Town’s financial resources in accordance with Town ordinances, state and federal laws, and generally accepted accounting principles. We strive to maintain the highest level of accountability, professionalism and customer service.
The primary duties of the department include:
- Financial Reporting & Auditing
- Fixed Asset, Cash & Debt Management
- Annual Budget Administration & Compliance
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Processing
- Employee Payroll Administration
- Payment of Town Fees and Bills
- Bill Payments for City of Raleigh utility customers